viernes, 15 de enero de 2016

AD CT TEAM, PTU tag CT "My Sweet Girl Collab"


:::AD CT TEAM FOR S&CO. Store:::

New collaboration by SNCO called "My Sweet Girl Collab"
New PTU tag CT using the art of Andy Cooper with this amazing tube called " Polka Pink" and this gorgeous collab kit called "My Sweet Girl", by Blissful Designs, this collab is a free gift with $12,50 purchase.Collab here:

****************************************





***ANDY COOPER  & BLISSFUL DESIGNS ***
New collaboration by SNCO called "My Sweet Girl Collab"
New PTU tag CT using the art of Andy Cooper with this amazing tube called " Polka Pink" and this gorgeous collab kit called "My Sweet Girl", by Blissful Designs, this collab is a free gift with $12,50 purchase.
COLLAB 

*************************************

0 comentarios: